Here's what I read and listened to and found particularly enlightening in 2019.
Please feel free to share your highlights from this list or your own favourite personal development reads of last year in the comments.
2. Altered Traits: Science Reveals How Meditation Changes Your Mind, Brain, and Body
3. Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder
4. The Spinoza Problem by Irvin Yalom
5 In the Habit: Introduction to Changing our Behaviour. Ash Ranpura and Alice Fraser (favourite podcast of the year)
7. How to Think Like a Roman Emperor by Donald Robertson
8. Live Like a Stoic by Massimo Pigliucci and Greg Lopez